1. Chambers, E. C., Wong, B. C., Riley, R. W., Hollingsworth, N., Blank, A. E., Myers, C., Selwyn, P. A. (2015). Combining clinical and population-level data to understand the health of neighborhoods. Am J Public Health, 105(3), 510-512. doi:10.2105/AJPH.2014.302326
2. Chambers, E. C., Wylie-Rosett, J., Blank, A. E., Ouziel, J., Hollingsworth, N., Riley, R. W., & Selwyn, P. A. (2015). Increasing Referrals to a YMCA-Based Diabetes Prevention Program: Effects of Electronic Referral System Modification and Provider Education in Federally Qualified Health Centers. Prev Chronic Dis, 12, E189. doi:10.5888/pcd12.150294
3. Chambers, E. C., Rehm, C. D., Correra, J., Garcia, L. E., Marquez, M. E., Wylie-Rosett, J., & Parsons, A. (2017). Peer Reviewed: Factors in Placement and Enrollment of Primary Care Patients in YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program, Bronx, New York, 2010–2015. Preventing Chronic Disease, 14.
4. Rehm, C. D., Marquez, M. E., Spurrell-Huss, E., Hollingsworth, N., & Parsons, A. S. (2017). Lessons from Launching the Diabetes Prevention Program in a Large Integrated Health Care Delivery System: A Case Study. Popul Health Manag. doi:10.1089/pop.2016.0109
5. Hollingsworth, N. (2013, 2016). Montefiore Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Report (for Bronx and Westchester Counties). Submitted in satisfaction of the 2016-2018 Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Plan for the IRS – 990 Schedule H Requirements.
6. Hollingsworth, N. (2013, 2016). Montefiore Community Service Plan (For Bronx and Westchester Counties) submitted in accordance with the New York State Department of Health’s State Health Improvement Plan requirements.