1. Apter AJ, Cheng J, Small D, et al. Asthma numeracy skill and health literacy. J Asthma 2006;43:705-10.
2. Walkey AJ, Fein D, Horbowicz KJ, Farber HW. Differential response to intravenous prostacyclin analog therapy in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension. Pulm Pharmacol Ther 2011;24:421-5.
3. Fein DG, Zaidi AN, Sulica R. Pulmonary Hypertension Due to Common Respiratory Conditions: Classification, Evaluation and Management Strategies. J Clin Med 2016;5.
4. Sampat D, Filopei J, Rao P, Fein D, Acquah S. Full circle: Extranodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of the trachea. Lung Cancer 2017;111:12-4.
5. Archontakis Barakakis P, Palaiodimos L, Fleitas Sosa D, Benes L, Gulani P, Fein D. Combination of low-dose glucocorticosteroids and mineralocorticoids as adjunct therapy for adult patients with septic shock: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized trials and observational studies. Avicenna J Med 2019;9:134-42.
6. Douglas IS, Bednash JS, Fein DG, Mallampalli RK, Mansoori JN, Gershengorn HB. Update in Critical Care and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome 2018. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2019;199:1335-43.
7. Fein DG, Mastroianni F, Murphy CG, et al. Impact of a Critical Care Specialist Intervention on First Pass Success for Emergency Airway Management Outside the ICU. Journal of intensive care medicine 2019:885066619886816.
8. Hsieh SJ, Otusanya O, Gershengorn HB, et al. Staged Implementation of Awakening and Breathing, Coordination, Delirium Monitoring and Management, and Early Mobilization Bundle Improves Patient Outcomes and Reduces Hospital Costs. Critical care medicine 2019;47:885-93.
9. Chua AT, Murphy CG, Hameed S, et al. Inferior vena cava filters do not increase the risk of blood stream infections in patients with newly diagnosed VTE. Am J Infect Control 2020;48:1491-6.
10. Fein DG, Eisen LA. Video Body Cameras Bridge the Gap Between Simulation and Patient Care During Emergency Airway Management. Chest 2020;158:24-5.
11. Fein DG, Zhao D, Swartz K, et al. The Impact of Nighttime on First Pass Success During the Emergent Endotracheal Intubation of Critically Ill Patients. Journal of intensive care medicine 2020:885066620965166.
12. Islam M, Levitus M, Eisen L, Shiloh AL, Fein D. Lung Ultrasound for the Diagnosis and Management of Acute Respiratory Failure. Lung 2020.
13. Kim Y, Dym AA, Yang K, et al. The Effect of Numbered Jerseys on Directed Commands, Teamwork, and Clinical Performance During Simulated Emergencies. J Healthc Qual 2020.